[3830] CQWW CW PP1CZ SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pp1cz@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PP1CZ SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:09:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PP1CZ
Operator(s): PP1CZ
Station: PP1CZ

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: GG99uq
Operating Time (hrs): 25:24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2027    38      114
------------------------------
Total: 2027    38      114  Total Score = 900,448

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

My first SOSB 10 Meters HP in the CQWW CW Contest.
Amazing propagation during all day long.
Some good openings to Asia, and just few QSOs with South Pacific.
First CQWW CW I did not work New Zealand.

Thank you all guys, to celabrate this wonderful party with me, and thank you
all for the QSO.

See you next Contest, and enjoy the propagation, as long as we have it :).
Best 73 from PP1CZ - Leo.