[3830] CQWW CW W3YY SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3yy@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3YY SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:54:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3YY
Operator(s): W3YY
Station: W3YY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   33    10       26
   80:  106    15       53
   40:  544    30      112
   20:  210    29       87
   15:  207    22       92
   10:  215    22       92
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions.  A reminder of what it was like in prior sunspot cycles.
Saturday morning was the best.

My new Alpha 8410 got its first serious workout and quietly put out 1500 watts
for hours on all bands without blinking.  Having recently sold my prior
auto-tuned amp, I was happy to see that the manually-tuned 8410 was no problem
at all on band changes.  It added only about 10 seconds per band change.

It was great to have full use of 15 and 10-Meters again!

73, Bob - W3YY