[3830] CQWW CW K5GO(@K5GO/N5DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5go@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5GO(@K5GO/N5DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:10:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K0OU, K0RO, K5GO, K5LG, K9BGL, KM5G, N5DX, N5RR
Station: K5GO/N5DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   62    18       56
   80:  185    30      108
   40: 1781    39      144
   20:  941    40      152
   15: 1079    38      151
   10: 1227    35      150
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Good to see the crew this weekend.  What a bunch of great guys!

Conditions were excellent.  After the first 24 hours we had a big score and
were certainly hoping for the (multiply times two and add a little)formula to
work for us.  Although it didn't happen, we were very pleased with our effort
this weekend.

We never made 5BDXCC even when operating in the Multi-Multi category.  Working
well over 100 countries on 80 through 10 was a thrill.  I remember when ARRL
started 5BDXCC and not knowing at the time whether it would be possible for me
to ever work 100 countries on each of 5 bands.

Thanks to everyone worldwide who together make the contest weekend a fun event
for all.

Happy Holidays & 73...Stan, K5GO