[3830] CQWW CW AL9A(AL9AA) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AL9A(AL9AA) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:22:28 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9AA
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 19:18

  160:   17     4        3
   80:   77     6        5
   40:  139    17       35
   20:  188    26       63
   15:  315    24       51
   10:  288    20       31
------------------------------
Total: 1024    97      188  Total Score = 657,210

Club:

Comments:

Great fun!  Best outing for the CW edition ever, maybe best CW outing for any
contest ever!  My apologies for those I left hanging in a plie up during the
last half hour.  My logger suddenly went berserk and was sending stuff to the
keyer without me touching anything on the keyboard.  Had to shut everythig down
and reboot to get it sorted out.  Not that I was doing all that great a job of
running a pile up.  How the heck do those DX contest stations do that?  When I
get six or more all calling at the same time I'm lost until some big gun comes
along and overwhelms everything, including my reciever front end!