[3830] CQWW CW WC7Q SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WC7Q SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:06:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WOODINVILLE
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   10     9        8
   40:   17    16       12
   20:   12     3        3
   15:    1     1        1
   10:  129    33       21
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Didn't spend much time in the test but condx were very good when I did. Spent
most of the time S&P but did have a few good short runs.
Ten was great and spent most of my time on it.

Antenna is a 3 element Steppir with a 40 m element. Loop on 80 and inverted vee
on 160.
Kenwood TS 870, Ameritron AL811 Amp and Bencher Key rounds out the station.
N1MM computer program.