[3830] CQWW CW KR2Q SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KR2Q SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:07:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: FN20ru NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:    8     2        2
   80:   48    10       25
   40:  303    24       92
   20:  233    26       82
   15:  203    22       82
   10:  390    26       91
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was the contest where I supposed to operate 46 or more hours (my goal).
Once again, that did not happen.  In fact, it got worse.  Somehow, I just can't
seem to avoid sleep.  Rather upsetting.  May soon be time to step down to the
monoband categories.  Sigh....

Once again, worked DXCC with QRP in one weekend (actually, worked 122
entities).

Great to work three VK's on the long path (QRP!).  Don't think I've ever done
that before.  But sure missed good condx to JA.  I think I only put 2 in the
log (both on 20).

As for 10m, wow.  From here, 28.000 to 28.200 was PACKED.  Very nice!

Rig: K3/10
Ants:
160: inverted L (brand new this contest...needs a lot more work)
80: inverted V with top at 50 feet
40: 402CD ancient shorty forty (77 feet up)
10/15/20: HB 2L quad at 55 feet.

Sure miss having a fully functional second antenna for the high bands. Need to
get that fixed.  That 2L quad sure did a LOT of spinning!

de Doug KR2Q