[3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:47:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  243    29       62
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I knew I wasn't going to have much time for this contest. So I decided to just
put in whatever time I had on 10M. I spent most of Saturday at Brian N9ADG's
QTH and helped out with their M2 operation. Got to meet Al K6SRZ who was in
town and came over from where he was staying in Shoreline. Got back home around
4:30 and spent the remaining time that 10M was open and then some time on Sunday
before and after church. Total time on was about 6 hours and mostly S&P although
Sunday afternoon produced a nice run to JA land. Missed any openings to EU but
got loads of them at the M2 station. 73 Paul NG7Z