[3830] CQWW CW K3PP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3PP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:10:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

  160:   54    13       40
   80:  124    21       75
   40:  251    30      105
   20:  268    40      123
   15:  225    34      131
   10:  302    33      134
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Best ever for me in a CW contest! When you have a personal best, you get pretty
full of yourself, but you have to remember that a rising tide lifts all boats.
Conditions were superb on all bands! You have to remind yourself that the true
stars will post remarkable scores. Indeed they have! K3WW's near-eleven-million
score is just obscene! AA3B piloted V26K to 10 meg with LOW POWER! I can't wait
to see the others roll in!

In the end, I'm still a lousy CW op, but I'm very happy with the results and
the performance of my station. I made some antenna rearrangements and the low
bands were much more respectable than during the SSB weekend. I have some
repairs and equipment additions to get SO2R-ready. I'm partially there. This
was pure SO1R and almost entirely S&P. My mult count is totally a testament to
the station and my hilltop QTH!

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs! This contest put me over my previous best year
for QSOs, set in 2002! CU all in the ARRL 160m and 10m contests!