[3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 03:59:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   34    10       22
   80:  142    17       64
   40:  213    23       92
   20:  333    39      116
   15:  322    32      126
   10:  327    29      122
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  What a great weekend of world wide band openings and active CW operators!
There was a place for everyone in this contest.  Lots of personal high marks in
this score but my overall feeling of so many good CW operators out there on the
bands made the weekend so much fun.
Thanks for all the activity and QSOs.
As a side note, I really appreciate all the various expedition groups active on
the WARC bands before the contest.  It made DXing fun too!