[3830] CQWW CW LZ9A(LZ2HM) SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9A(LZ2HM) SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 04:49:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9A
Operator(s): LZ2HM
Station: LZ9A

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: nr.SOFIA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1660    38      149  Total Score = 707,608

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Great to see 10m getting back to its former self, with worldwide DX available
for hours on end.

This year a 5-el 10m yagi was put up at 10m just prior to the contest.(Thank
you to my friend Svetly LZ3SM, which help me to put up)

On both days the band started to come to life about one hour before our sunrise
(04:20UTC on Saturday,05UTC on Sunday) However the closing time for 10m was same
on the two days.(16:40UTC)

I spend a time trawling for mults but can't "open a way" for more of them (
West EU&USA wall was very strong )
I had a good QRG on Sunday afternoon to USA 28004.7 which I didn't want to
lose, but did lose it when landed upon by a strong  USA, and a strong F close
by.

Please my apology to Alan P3J (just read a comment for 28005) but I don't hrd
you on this time (Sorry about that !)

Two Zones were missed : 1 (no hrd KL7 ) and 12 (no CE on time of cndx, too late
when they wrkd).

Antennas/Equipment

FT2000
Acom 2000A
Microkeyer II
WinTest
5el.yagi fix 45deg,7el.yagi fix 315deg, KT34

Best Regards to ALL !!!
See you in the next contest
de Andy LZ2HM