[3830] CQWW CW K7JQ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7JQ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:33:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   31     9       17
   20:   48    19       27
   15:   34    16       16
   10:   22     7        8
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My first CQWW CW, and now have a full year of (major) contests under my belt
(since the early 1960's)...started with last years' 10M contest in December.

Just worked some hours Friday night at my QTH before my shifts at N7AT on Sat
and Sun. Had a blast working at a *real* contest station for the first
time...put in about 18 hours there, and gained a ton of contesting knowledge
and experience.

My sincere thanks to Bob and Sandy for their hospitality, and letting me be a
part of the N7AT AOCC operating gang.

Hope everyone gained a personal best score, and most importantly had fun.

73, and Go Outlaws!

Bob, K7JQ