[3830] CQWW CW K9CT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@thompsonet.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9CT M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:52:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT, K9ZO, N7MB, AG9A, K3WA, KG9N
Station: K9CT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   71    25       50
   80:  233    26       95
   40: 1348    39      142
   20:  790    40      145
   15:  731    38      149
   10:  740    35      147
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Another shake down of the new contest station. Found some things that worked and
a few others things to improve. Setup the station on tables in the new shack.
Programmed the new computers for M/S and networked N1MM the days before the
contest. No way to test until contest started.

We had a new computer just start rebooting after a few minutes of operating and
throw us for a loop. Thank goodness we had setup three stations. It caused some
logging issues by the disruptive way it disconnected but N1MM gracefully
synch'd the logs. Only lost qsos were qsos made while not connected to the
network. They were found on the computer and reentered.

Antennas seem to work great. We used Green Heron Everywhere and programmed the
antenna stacks and rotors to follow the N1MM frequency...worked great!!

We had a great crew of operators - K9ZO, N7MB, AG9A, K3WA, KG9N and myself.
Mark, AG9A was only here for a short while ....and was stressed when his wife
called and had gone to the hospital to deliver their first baby!! Needless to
say, he returned home immediately....

Station

3-K3
3-Alpha 87A