[3830] CQWW CW E77TA SOSB/40 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E77TA SOSB/40 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 04:00:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E77TA
Operator(s): E77TA
Station: E77TA

Class: SOSB/40 QRP
QTH: Tuzla
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:  509    19       66
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

My first FT-817&inv.V solo flight trough the major storm. Just Me Myself, and I.
No radar-skimmer-cluster-click&call mumbo jumbo video game. Call what you hear,
not what you see on the screen. Thank you all for your time and patience.

Special thanks to E73TTT who talked me in to this 5W adventure, after being a
lost soul in LP cloud for years.

RIG: FT-817, inv.V

73, Edin E77TA