[3830] CQWW CW PW2D(PY2ZXY) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PW2D(PY2ZXY) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:14:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXY
Station: ZX5J

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: ----
Operating Time (hrs): 39.7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 3157    39      135
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks to Sergio, PP5JR for letting me do 10m at his superstation.
At times I had heavy statics from wind rain and thunderstorms, we had to pull
the plug for approx. 1h when the storm passed over us.
Problematic, especially towards end of the contest, probably many callers that
I could not hear, sorry!
A funny note, at times I used the lower antenna in the stack as it has less
noise, for some time during an US run, I forgot that I had it towards EU, less
noise but wrong direction by 60 degrees.
Zone 02 is the missing one.