[3830] CQWW CW AD5VJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rautry.sprnit@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AD5VJ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:37:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ, KG5OA
Station: AD5VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WEATHERFORD, TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 23.31

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   24    12       19
   40:   53    17       35
   20:  150    28       69
   15:   56    28       48
   10:   59    24       55
------------------------------
Total:  342   109      226  Total Score = 300,160

Club: TriCountyAmateurRadioClub (TCARC)

Comments:

First time out as MSHP for either of us. Hope to have more help next year it's a
little much for just two guys to tackle.

Running TH6DXX, Butternut and TitanDX verticals along with an 80 Meter home
brew Double Bazooka. Only one amp, the mult station was not RS-232 capable. So
entered frequencies and calls into log manually. The run station was RS-232
capable, but had problems with both verticals due to the rain. So had to repair
on the fly. Had a great time and actually made a higher score than we had
thought we might for our first time out.

Next year shooting for another tower, amp and a couple of mono banders along
with a home brew vertical for 40 Meters. Also hope to have a rig for the mults
which will be RS-232 capable.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts looking forward to at least 1.5 million
next year. Thanks our commitment.

Thanks es 73 fer nw,
 Bob (AD5VJ) and Doug (KG5OA)