[3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:16:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): K3WI, NA3D, N3RD, N3RS, WA3LRO, & W8FJ
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  129    18       71
   80:  957    30      110
   40: 2353    37      140
   20: 1301    40      150
   15: 1760    37      146
   10: 1474    35      145
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a great contest.  We had good conditions and nothing broke!  On behalf
of the N3RS team, I extend our congratulations to the super job at K1LZ.  That
was a magnificent effort.  Our thanks go out to all the stations that called us
this year.  You are the ones that make the contest such a fun event each year.

My thanks to our team members on a great effort this time around.  This was a
new all time high score from N3RS and we are pleased with the results.  We all
got adequate sleep and overall had a great time trying to keep up with the RBN.
 Now all we need to do is to learn how to pass multipliers and we will be in
really good shape.  A quick analysis showed that we only successfully passed
one multiplier all weekend.  UGH!

Special thanks to Dave, N3RD, for his innovations to make the station more
competitive.  The two multiplier positions made a substantial addition to our
score this year.

We look forward to next year and a few more tweaks of the station to take
advantage of the increased solar activity.

CU next time,

73 de Sig