[3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:23:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  196    11       47
   80:  470    13       64
   40:  653    27       93
   20:  397    31       80
   15:  566    31       93
   10:  370    30       90
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Incredible conditions and excellent activity.
It seems that new antennas worked well.We had big storms during 17/18 october,
which left me only with 4el 15M yagi out of 10 different antennas.Everything
else was broken or heavy damaged.Big thanks to my dad LZ1TA for countless
hours of antenna rebuilding, just in time for LZ DX and CQ WW CW.
Many 6 banders ,including C5A and W3LPL.About 80% of time S&P ,but has some
nice runs at upper band edges.
TS850SAT , IC720
Antennas at hilltop:
2el Quad 20/15/10