[3830] CQWW CW PR5B(PY2LSM) SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxhunter@uol.com.br
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PR5B(PY2LSM) SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 04:33:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PR5B
Operator(s): PY2LSM
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Rancho Queimado-SC
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2494    40      165
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Well, first thanks once again to Sergio PP5JR for all the support and
accommodation and secondly, thanks to all who had the patience to make a qso
with me ... I'm still learning so I needed the calls to be repeated many
times.
It was fun doing the contest assisted, 165 countries and 40 zones was a
surprise to me ... also to make 2494 QSOs, my goal was 1500.
So of course I'm happy and very satisfied with all the the good CW operators
that had the paitence to complete the QSOs with me.

73

Alan PY2LSM