[3830] CQWW CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 04:51:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): K1ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  434    19       66
   80: 1103    20       79
   40: 1101    26       82
   20: 1056    33       97
   15: 1162    32       91
   10: 1477    28       98
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another great contest.  I had to focus on rate in this one and whenever I do
that, I usually have a LOW multiplier by ZM standards.  It is very hard to work
the second radio properly when the rate averages over 150 per hour for the first
24 hours and something like 120 per hour for the second day.

At the outset I wanted to achieve as an objective over 6,000 qso's with over
1000 qso's on each of the 5 upper bands - I managed to do this and I hoped to
go over 11.5 meg.

I managed to do all of this but my buddy on the other side of the island did
the same and a wee bit better it seems  HI HI  So congrats to VY2TT on a really
fine effort.

CU in ARRL 160M over the weekend!

73 JEFF  VY2ZM

K1ZM@aol.com