[3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:08:39 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  869  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 85  Total Score = 118,184

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice Contest.  Always someone new to work for the time I had for the Contest.

Bands were great.  Did not stay up too long at the beginning of the Contest.
Too much happening before the Contest.  When got back on both 10 and 15 meters
were very active.  Had three hours of over 100 QSOs per hour.  Then averaged
over 60 per hour for the remainder of the time I had for the Contest.
(Committed to take my granddaughter to the local Christmas Parade - yes, I
enjoyed it as well.)

I did start out using N1MM, but after three hours switched back to WL.
Definitely not familiar enough with N1MM for a 60 to 90 per hour rate SO2R
operation.  Several QSOs were lost due to my lack of understanding of N1MM.

Merry Christmas everyone.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH