[3830] ARRL 160 N4NW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4NW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:54:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4NW
Operator(s): N4NW
Station: N4NW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vriginia
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 630  Sections = 16  Countries = 63  Total Score = 99,408

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Noise was constant both nights. Many signals were barely perceptible above the
noise floor.  Overall conditions were poor with few west coast and minimal DX
stations heard. However conditions were better Saturday evening. My best run of
121 Qs between 03:51 & 05:28 averaging 73.5 Qs an hour - this is very good for
me on CW!

Total operating time was 15.5 hours - I tried to get more but the eyes would
not stay open after about 05:00!  Too old to stay awake all night!  Many
PVRC'ers were worked!

Highlight was when OK1FPS who answered my CQ run and persevered as I struggled
with the noise for about 4 minutes so I could copy my report!