[3830] ARRL 160 VA2EW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2tzt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VA2EW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:53:44 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VA2EW
Operator(s): VA2EW
Station: VA2EW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:  QSOs = 1153  Sections = 75  Countries = 41  Total Score = 313,548

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

We are obviously coming back to normal conditions after the three marvellous
past winters.
Friday to Saturday night was disturbed while the band started to recover at the
end of the night when some Europeans stations where worked. The second night was
far better with very clear and strong signals from Europe. Unfortunately as
usual, too few participants outside NA.
The West direction was not very good, signals from California never came strong
and I did not find any KL.
 I was not patient enough to spend hours under 20 Qâ??s/h during second parts
of nights so I preferred have some rest. I surely missed one or two hundreds of
these end of night Qâ??s but does it worth the madness? I think that something
could be changed in the rules to avoid that end of contest aberrant unanswered
auto CQ concert to the contesters: Time limitation ?

See you in the Stew.

Gilles VA2EW