[3830] 10RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:15:38 -0800
                    10-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 454  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 53  Total Score = 44,492

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I think we needed a 10M contest to make up for all those dry years.
Congratulations to Don and Ed for making this happen.
Conditions were good but they didn't last very long. I'd say we had 5 good
hours uphere then it was a semi-struggle but we knew this even before the start
so I'd say that the outcome exceeded my expectations. I could only hear 1 JA and
I was lucky to work him, pfeew! Missed a few nice mults, just couldn't make it
through the pilups. A second receiver on the K3 would have been very nice to
have today!
So thanks again and already looking forward to the next edition!!
73, Fabi va2up