[3830] ARRL 160 N4KG M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4KG M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:03:34 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG + PACKET
Station: N4KG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 293  Sections = 61  Countries = 14  Total Score = 47,325

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Where was everybody?  Lots of Open Spaces between Runners.

Friday night, NO West Coast and NO Europe

Saturday night a Few Strong Europeans, but Very Few

Missed NNY WTX LAX ORG SB SDG EWA NV OR UT KH6 KL7 KP4 VE4,6,8 VO

When N9RV and K0RF had difficulty hearing me call, I KNEW the 130 ft tower and
Top Beam 150 ft to the WNW of my Inverted-L was acting as a Parasitic
Reflector, beaming EAST.  Too bad my Elevated GP (favoring NW) blew over in the
April Storms/Tornado.  Guess I will have to resurect the Gamma Match to that
tall tower!

Only used the Amplifier to work Europe and a few Western Stations who couldn't
copy my barefoot calls.

Tom N4KG in North Alabama