[3830] ARRL 160 K1GQ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1GQ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:47:30 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 13.1

Total:  QSOs = 790  Sections = 67  Countries = 35  Total Score = 189,618

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

K3 KPA500 Inverted-L SkookumLogger

93 DX -- thanks! Some said band was noisy Friday night; here it was so quiet
that I thought something was wrong with my RX antenna. Signals were down too,
but good SNRs and lack of atmospheric crashes made the event rather pleasant,
aside from the usual assortment of trashy signals.

My experiment this time: don't call anyone in an ARRL section, then list those
among the top-ten 3830 entrants who found me:

M/S - W8JI W2GD K1LZ N1LN NX5M W8MJ KÃ?DU W4HZ (8 of 10)
SO - K1DG NO3M K9CT VA2EW (4 of 10)

Conclusion: S&P by SO entrants is a dying art. RIP.