[3830] ARRL 10 AB1OD SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AB1OD SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 06:53:27 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AB1OD
Operator(s): AB1OD
Station: AB1OD

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  154    61
  SSB:   57    39
-------------------
Total:  211   100  Total Score = 73,000

Club:

Comments:

The only thing keeping me from feeling annoyed that I don't have a better 10m
antenna is that I only had a limited amount of time to play this weekend.

Nice to hear 10m so alive this weekend.  Picked up a few new DXCC-entities on
10m, and made a significant dent in the states I lack for 10m WAS.  Wish I had
time this afternoon to pick up the rest....

I'm coming up on my first anniversary of getting my ticket.  If you had told me
this time last year that I'd be having this much fun sitting at a computer and a
radio, I would have questioned your sanity.  My, how things change.