[3830] ARRL 10 KC0W SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KC0W SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:01:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 3025    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all for helping me break the 3,000 QSO mark!!!

 That's one nice thing about operating from here in North Dakota, there's
really ZERO competition from any other amateurs in the entire state, hihi.

 The station seemed to be firing on all 12 cylinders throughout the contest &
(luckily) no unfortunate surprises happened. I should have operated more CW but
the runs on SSB were thrilling to say the least. Broke 300+ QSO an hour rate on
several occasions.

 Most operators seemed to be pretty good but I ran into my fair share of Bozo's
as well............PLEASE guys, don't be a idiot, give your FULL CALL SIGN when
calling. All it does is slow the CQing station down when LIDS give a partial
call sign. Funny how you NEVER hear amateurs giving a partial call sign on
CW........Hmmmmmm.

 I'm constructing a state of the art contesting/DXing station here in North
Dakota. I heartily welcome all amateurs to visit & use it FOR FREE when it's
completed, sometime by 2013. Check out the insanity of what I'm putting up on
my bio page on QRZ.com.

 See ya in the next 'test..........Probably Stew Perry.

 Tom KC0W

'