[3830] ARRL 10 N3RD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N3RD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:25:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW: 1107   157
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1107   197  Total Score = 695,196

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

94 countries, 63 states/provinces.

Not only was propagation good on the band, but there was a complete lack of any
man-made noise in any direction.  It was a great pleasure working all the great
DX that called in.  When the S-meter reads S0 to S1 with the K3 preamp engaged,
you can really copy the weak ones.

There were lots of chores to be done, so I had planned to make just a few QSOs,
to keep the keyboarding skills tuned up, but quickly got drawn into the fray.
Initally the goal was 500 Qs, but that was quickly passed, so the goal became
1,000.  But...there's still a few hours to go, so I hung around to work a bunch
of JAs.  It's been a while since that was possible.

Great fun.

73 - Dave N3RD