[3830] ARRL 10 W7IV SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W7IV SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:31:13 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7IV
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:  179    72
  SSB:  552    80
-------------------
Total:  731   152  Total Score = 276,640

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Sunday wasn't as active and I'd hoped and I never heard a thing North or the
canary Islands...I was hoping for some EU.  Mostly East and West path for me
all weekend...I worked plenty of upper midwest, but ID, NV, CO, UT, etc. were
not to be found...I could hear them in there weakly, but was shooting right
over them.

Thanks to lots of casual contesters on the band handing out Q's, especially
J68FF!

See you next year - I'm going back to HP - QRP is a lot of work!