[3830] ARRL 10 K7FA SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7fa@frontier.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7FA SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:02:55 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7FA
Operator(s): K7FA
Station: K7FA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   CW:  441   123
  SSB:    6     2
-------------------
Total:  447   125  Total Score = 222,000

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: K3
Ant: Monobander 10M7DX @ 100 Ft. AGL
     Tribander  TH7DX @ 85 Ft. AGL
Sfw: N1MM-Logger V11.12.0

Plan to File log as SO CW LP. Full score should go to AOCC.
EU Opening Sun a.m. began with weak signals for an hour,
followed with very strong signals for the next hour.
(i.e., MM0GPZ with monster signal)
Then the plug was pulled on all except a few EU sigs.

Ops. with exceptionally good ears: V51YJ,PA0O,ST2AR
and finally (last but not least), OA4DX @ 40 wpm.

Nice to operate 10m during the peak of the 11-year
sun-spot cycle. Not long ago, we were thankful to
find openings that lasted only a few minutes
... now we want the band stay open all day long!

Thanks for the Qs. 73, Tom