[3830] ARRL 10 K6GHA SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6GHA SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:08:28 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:
  SSB:  372   101
-------------------
Total:  372   202  Total Score = 75,144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun! It is nice to have a 'level set' from last year to measure
my self by. I was 3x last yearâ??s total for LP QSO's, so I was pleased.
 Just before the contest I received in the mail an award for first place in the
2010 ARRL 10m contest for Single Operator Phone Only, LP for SCV. It was my
first certificate for contesting.
 If band conditions are any indication, am sure there was more competition this
year. For me it seemed to drop off after 6pm and start up again at 7am each day.
The added bonus for Saturday morning was the eclipse, thank goodness the
propagation allowed me to watch it before the bands opened!