[3830] ARRL 10 N1CC SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1CC SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:00:14 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: North Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:  493    89
  SSB:  508    77
-------------------
Total: 1001   166  Total Score = 496,008

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: FT-990, ClrDSP Audio Filter, WriteLog
Atenna:  Force-12 C-3 at 40 Feet.

Although the Solar Flux was high I have the impression that conditions were not
as good as they were in the CQWW Phone and CW.  In both of those with only part
time on 10 Meters I made DXCC over the weekend on 10 by itself.

For the 10M ARRL contest more hours resulted in a great deal more contacts but
only 56 different countries were contacted.  Friday and Saturday the band
essentially stopped producing contacts as the sun set.  Sunday however, started
out better and at the end of the contest --- after dark was still nicely open to
Asia, South America and Oceania.

73, Jim