[3830] ARRL 10 W4UH M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4UH M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:30:06 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4UH
Operator(s): W4UH K9VV WA0USA AI4QY AD4Z
Station: W4UH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jupiter, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   CW: 1396   155
  SSB:  467   146
-------------------
Total: 1863   301  Total Score = 1,961,918

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First of all thanks to everyone who worked us, it was really appreciated!

This was our best shot with no excuses! Sure we could always wish we had better
conditions, no line noise, no equipment failures, computer crashes, etc.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, can be added to any contest comments, but hey, this is
contesting.

We had a great team and a great time and enjoyed every minute of it. This is
truly my favorite contest year after year.