[3830] ARRL 10 W4PK M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4PK@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4PK M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:56:40 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  871   167
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  871   167  Total Score = 581,828

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Signals from Europe were strong both mornings.

Several signals from the eastern half of the states had strong echos on them to
the point where it was filling the spaces between the characters.  This was in
the morning on both days.

Used the Internet skimmers, hence my M/S category.  It is a mixed bag as most
times the station was not there or someone else had taken his place.  However,
it was very useful for finding mults.

I did about 80% S&Ping as this CW-challenged operator has difficulty copying
serial numbers above 28-30 wpm.

Thanks for all the Q's!

73, Sam W4PK