[3830] ARRL 10 HA4XH SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 HA4XH SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:55:51 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HA4XH
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA4XH

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: PAKS
Operating Time (hrs): 22:25

   CW:
  SSB:  784   127
-------------------
Total:  784   127  Total Score = 199,136

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

I have N1MM logging program but first time only in this contest I could use N1MM
and CAT of FT2000 together. That's great and very convenient. Next time I will
be in assisted category to be able enjoy whole preferences of Telnet as well.

Thanks for this great program!

Someone told QRM is our friend! Only on sunday 13 to 14 UTC got a pile-up from
USA. Nice signals from SA and Japan over the long path.

I used 5 el 105BA Yagi with broken first director and reflector Hi!

Thanks All for QSO's!

73's

Charlie