[3830] ARRL 10 YO9HP SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 YO9HP SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:55:02 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KN35BA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   CW:  678   129
  SSB:  447   112
-------------------
Total: 1125   241  Total Score = 869,046

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The propagation was not as good as expected, but I had a lot of fun with
multipath echoes and consistent long path signal (especially from SA). Both
Saturday and Sunday, for the first part of the day, it was much easier to work
stations from central/western Europe with the antenna pointed to East. I tried
to balance the operating time in both modes, but it seems that runs went better
in CW, than SSB. Overall it was a nice contest. I wish Happy Holidays to all
contesters ! Alex, YO9HP