[3830] ARRL 10 E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 05:35:40 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R, E70T, E76C, E77DX, E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  957   164
  SSB: 1274   165
-------------------
Total: 2231   329  Total Score = 2,097,046

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Friday afternoon i replaced rotator cable on our new 10m stack and repaired one
broken conector on fasing line. At least that was fixed on the time.
Because of some family duties, we, E70R, E70T and me arived friday evening very
late to QTH, ready to setup the station.
We find out that VSWR on one 10m stack is to high.... and contest started
allmost like always @ E7DX.....more or less on the tower :)
Satrday around 01:00 UTC i was taking 10m stackmatch down from the tower to
repair it! After fixing the problem we were ready to run prototype of our new
setup. We did some fine tuning during the satrday afternoon and evening when
E76C arived and finished last parts....unfortunatly we were to lazy to setup
any kind of inband RX antenna. Even we had 2nd radio and 3 antenna systems
ready we were not able to RX-ing when other station was TX-ing and vice versa!

Contest started pretty slowly, good dx condx (low participation from AS) but
very poor opening to EUs with lots of echo and many many weak signals.
There were allmost no condx to west coast, band closed both days to early.
We worked only 2xCA 2xOR 1xNV and few AZ and CO. But worked HI satrday on LP!
As well not to many XE in log.
Sonday afternoon much better condx to NA and somehow we stayed in huge SSB pile
up to long! Maybe we could made more points on CW ?! CW/SSB ratio is
not the best!
Working EU mults was very hard and tricky. We lost to much time trying to
maximize mults nummber.

Best hour 235/h sonday afternoon to NA!

 MODE   QSO DUP DXC MLTS  POINTS   AVG
---------------------------------------
   CW   957   8 111   53    3828  4.00
  SSB  1274  12 110   55    2546  2.00
---------------------------------------
TOTAL  2231  20 221  108    6374  2.86
=======================================
        TOTAL SCORE : 2 097 046

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  32.0% |  46.1% |   6.0% |   1.4% |  12.2% |   2.4% |

Setup FT-1000MP Mark V + FT-2000D + AMP
2 x 6 el yagi @ 24m/16m
2 x 5 el yagi @ 21m/12m
5 el yagi @ 18m

Congrats to Ranko and our usual team mate Rade E74IW for nice score
from Rankos station (4O3A) and thanks for competition!

I hope next time we will be more lucky with short skip condx to EU
and with longer openings to NA, otherweise no chance to stay competitive!

Thanks for QSOs and CU in TBDC and 9A CW!

73s de E77DX-Braco
for E7DX team