[3830] ARRL 10 N6WG SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6WG SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:15:07 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:  241    68
  SSB:  145    51
-------------------
Total:  386   119  Total Score = 149,226

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a reaal blast.  First contest in ever so long that 10m was really open
for me.  I've never had a score this big before in any contest.  Really enjoyed
myself.

Never heard or worked any EU stations though.  Could hear the east coast
calling and working them, but nary a peep here.  I noticed the sunspot number
was relatively low for these times, 90 on Sunday.  What would this have been
like if it had been back up around 150?  Fun to think about.

The new (about 2 years old) beam got a good workout, as well as the rotator.

Thanks to all for the Qs.  Happy Holidays.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude