[3830] ARRL 10 N4DXI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4DXI M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:26:25 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nfl
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  235   132  Total Score = 94,512

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Great openings to Europe and Africa in the  morning, worked Hawaii around noon
local, expected wonderful openings to Asia in the afternoon, early
evening....not much Saturday or Sunday.  Don't quite understand it, if paths to
Europe were excellent in the morning, why wouldn't paths to Asia be just as good
in the evening?  Hey, I'm not complaining; I did work several new DXCC including
Armenia and United Arab Emirates.