[3830] ARRL 10 K3OO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3OO M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:53:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

   CW:  358    72
  SSB:  665   104
-------------------
Total: 1023   176  Total Score = 486,112

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions... 95% cqing..

Highlight of the weekend was on Sunday morning.  Was running Europe on ssb with
a big EU pileup.... All of a sudden I hear Bravo 7 Papa call in ... problem was
he was 20 db louder then the European pileup.... I thought it was a local
having fun with me.. so B7P called a couple time before I worked him.. I could
not hear the Europeans when he was calling..... I guess it was the real
B7P..amazing signal over Europe...

Used CT for the contest so it did not pick up any of the XE mults...

Happy Holiday and 73,
Rick K3OO