[3830] ARRL 10 K2AXX SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2AXX SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:00:31 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2AXX
Operator(s): K2AXX
Station: K2AXX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Geneseo, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   CW:  666   108
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  666   108  Total Score = 287,712

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Got on between various chores, band was in pretty good shape. Sat BIC and ran
only, no real S&P whatsoever - goofing around getting practice for other events
this year.

Best Moment: E51NOU answers my CQ, and I was trying REALLY HARD to bust his
call. He was just plain loud, and my internal stupid filter was engaged.
EH1NOU, HI1NOU....I'm just thankful he stuck around. Hopefully he laughed his
ass off over that!

IC-746Pro + SB220 - 1.2KW
Cushcraft X7 @ 67'

See all y'all next year!