[3830] ARRL 10 EA5GX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 EA5GX SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:03:38 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EA5GX
Operator(s): EA5GX
Station: EA5GX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: LES ALQUERIES
Operating Time (hrs): 10 +-

   CW:  216    75
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  864    75  Total Score = 64,800

Club:

Comments:

Rig : ICOM 765  PWR.80 watts
    Antennas : HF9V BUTTERNUT VERTICAL ANTENNA

Hello boys congratulation to all, with my humble installation i made qsoÂ's
with many
American states work with the sunrise. I am very happy for taking
part and it to pass to the big thing in one of the bands very nice for my,
thanks to all those who did the QSO with me, to that they it tried and we could
not do the QSO and I expect to listen to us the neXt year in better conditions
and the nice propagation.

   73Â's from Spain EA5GX Sergio