[3830] CQWW CW YU5R(@YU1ARC) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu9dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YU5R(@YU1ARC) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:11:47 -0800

RIGS: FT1000MP MARK V , FT950
AMPS: AL800, SB1000
ANTS: 160 - INV VEE
       80 - VERTICAL
       40 - 3el
       20 - 4el
       15 - 5el
       10 - 5el

   M2 + 3OPS + CQ WW CW = 48H OF INSOMNIA........Before the contest we were
sceptic about this one, seemed to be impossible. However we made this one. Due
to lack of filters, we couldn't run simultaneously on 15m and 10m, so the score
was limited on these bands.Something was wrong with the 2nd radio, so we
operated old school style (key)  on high bands.Our main goal was to break
YU-record from 2009 and we done that ih early Sunday afternoon.From that moment
we lost will to catch mults, so the final score is massacred lol.Considering
fact that we used only 2 x 700w (legal power),among all that KWs in M2 cat.,
we're satisfied with the final result.
    Thanks to our host Lui YT3PL for great hospitality.

     73s to all.....YU5R team : YT1HA, YU6DX, YU9DX.