[3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 06:00:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   CW:  556   119
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  556   119  Total Score = 264,656

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Only a partial effort this year.  Left Sunday morning to visit new grandson in
Raleigh, NC which curtailed my operating (second grandson arrived 2 days ago in
Columbus, OH).  Just got home yesterday so am a bit late posting my results.

Good to see 10 back again after a long hiatus.  Conditions on Satruday were
pretty decent.  Good rates into EU and a good number ot JA's were worked on
Saturday night.  Will be back "full bore" again next year.