[3830] II9P ARRL 10 mts Contest with corrected Ops list

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] II9P ARRL 10 mts Contest with corrected Ops list
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:38:04 +0100 (CET)
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: II9P

Operator(s): IT9ACN, IT9AUG, IT9CHU, IT9CJC,  IT9EQO, IT9GSF, IT9NJE

Station: IT9CJC

Class: M/S HP

QTH: Arcibessi

Operating Time (hrs): 35

 Band  QSOs
Mults

-------------------

   CW:  836
156

  SSB: 1010   155

-------------------

Total: 1846
311  Total Score = 1,666,338

Club:

Comments:

Some problems with an amplifier made QRX for some hours
to the multiplier station. Rejection between RUN and MULT station was abt 50 dB
with horizontal polarization in the run station and a vertical about 150 meters
far from the main antennas. Some fuses were blown in the RX protection circuit.
The K3 did a very good job in the run station. Propagation was good but it in
not the best on 10 meters yet. Worked only few W6 in direct path with very low
signals in late afternoon then some good multipliers from USA west coast, rocky
mountains, beaming to South America (we have a good panorama to the sea in that
direction) with very weak but stable signals. Comments wanted on our signal as
the TX antenna height was studied and varied during the contest for best
results.
In reverse beacon network we see that our signal is not so strong as other
europeans stations (ie. IO5O) but maybe propagation was longer in out southern
QTH. Next year we will try to beat the italian IR4T record. Tnx to everybody
for the QSO. QSL will be ok via IT9CHU or LotW.

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (also IG9A, IT9A Arrl 10 mts record
SOSSB for Italy since 1991, II9T, IU9T, and now II9P).

An other IT9 contest station was born!