[3830] ARRL 10 W7ZB SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W7ZB SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:58:27 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7ZB
Operator(s): W7ZB
Station: W7ZB

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Beaverton, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW:    0     0
  SSB: 1506   123
-------------------
Total: 1506   123  Total Score = 370,476

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great to have 10 online again!!!  My first contest from the home QTH for a
really long time.. I had a blast!  European opening limited to the very west of
Europe.  Nothing east of France.  But IT WAS THERE for the us poor schlupps on
the West Coast.  Good runs of JA's.. Running 1200 watts to KT34XA at 85 feet in
a suburban setting in the unassisted category.  I could run JA's off the front
of the beam, and work the states off the back.  Took it pretty easy with a
break every hundred or so Q's.  Thanks to everyone who called.....Maybe even
better next year....73, Mark, W7ZB