[3830] ARRL 10 IV3TMV SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 IV3TMV SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:50:54 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: IV3TMV
Operator(s): IV3ZXQ,IV3NVN,IV3RLB,IV3JCC,IV3BSY,IV3BAZ,IV3TMV
Station: IV3TMV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: italy
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   CW:  641   128
  SSB:  527   136
-------------------
Total: 1168   264  Total Score = 954,096

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Hello Guys
tnx for many qsos
great number of operator in my shack ,good test for my antenna system
propagation not so good with many problems in cw with many echos ,and not
possible  copy many station in europe ,the skip is very long with my antenna
system ,next year ,have new antenna for possible qsos .
Best 73s and Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
de Flavio
iv3tmv-io3p