[3830] TBDC W2FU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W2FU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:49:42 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): W2FU
Station: W2FU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 493  Total Score = 1,946

Club:

Comments:

Always fun and a real test of the 160 meter station.  Wish I could be here to do
this every year.  Conditions about what we would expect for our newly found
sunspots, but there were some surprisingly good signals from EU at times.  The
band started getting noisy around 10 or so, and seemed to get progressively
worse from then on.

Did manage to get 45 EU stations in the log, an AK, XE, CE, a few in the Carrib
and 2 KH6

Jeff