[3830] TBDC KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 08:43:51 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 6:51

Total:  QSOs = 232  Total Score = 1,145

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-1000MP 100 watts - Inverted L (about 6o ft vertical) with 4 - 130 ft long
elevated radials

Best DX - KH6LC and KH7X - 22 points
CE1/K7CA - 21 points

All had very good signals when I worked them. Pretty cool to get thru running
100 watts. CE1/K7CA , PJ2T, P40TA and KV4FZ all had loud signals for many
hours. Heard nothing at all from Europe. Many west coast stations had good
signals but most of them CQed in the face of the stations out east calling
them. I had better luck getting thru later on around 7-8 Z when that's all that
was left on the band.

Not sure if N1MM is calculating my score correctly - if it adds the low power
multiplier.

Happy Holidays and best wishes in 2012 to all my contesting friends.

Jeff KU8E