[3830] TBDC N6KI(@W6HCD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6KI(@W6HCD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:32:54 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: W6HCD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.6

Total:  QSOs = 190  Total Score = 739

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to get a few hours in contest and pick up 2 new countries for 160 CW.
Best DX was CE1/K7CA just about time I was closing station at 0900Z.
No sigs heard from down or EU. Heard RA0FU 0830Z CQing but KV4FZ was CQing on
same freq so tried a direct call to RA0FU in between KV4FZs CQ,... to no avail.

Was thinking how ironic to lose DX mult because another great DX Mult on same
freq and no way to move these guys apart. I thought my call to RA0FU would
alert KV4FZ that they were sharing same freq, but, .... again to no avail.
I am beginning to think that contesters should have their own set of Q signals
like
QSF - Will one of you guys move
QRR - 59 and 10 repeats - What the heck is my real RS(T) ???
QUP - He's listening UP you LID !
QFD- Hey!!!, U just faded onto MY freq !!!
QOD - Who's the OP on Duty really screwing up this pile-up ?
QDB - Yes I know U R QRP _ Ur 3 dB below my imagination !
I am sure everyone can come up with more Practical and FUNNY ones but
SERIOUSLY - Who says we have to stick by the ORIGINAL Q Signals
( Contest Rule Committees, IARU, ARRL etc - What Say ?!!!!)
K3 - ACOM 2000A - Full Length 160 Mtr Inv V at 70 ft apex - 160 RX Loop )
de N6KI